Explore the world of Akram Vignan

NJ Shibir - 1st Day

Hall was fully packed with old and new mahatma. For old mahatma it was end of Viroh and for new they cannt beleive that they were seeing Pratyaksh after many months of Tv veiwing.

A live webcast of satsang is being played on www.dadabhagwan.org

Satsang Highlights:
Q : Is it true that from simandhar city you can go to Mahavideh Kshetra?
D : Anyone who follow 5 agna can go to Mahavideh. The difference is Sim. City is that there is a continuous feeding of right beliefs every day. Right belief like I am not Hindu, I am not Indian, I am not Muslim, I am not Jain, I am not Patel but I am Shuddhatma.

Q : How mahatma can go to Mahavideh?
D : By following 5 agna upto 70%. In 5 agna, the most important one - Agna no. 4, File no Sambhave Nikaal helps us to go to Mahavideh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment