Explore the world of Akram Vignan

English Satsang, London

Satsang Energizer 

Q: If you want to do JagatKalyan then why you didn't got married because then you can do kalyan of your file no. 2, file no. 3, file no. 4.

D: My karma was such that I didn't got married. HELPLESS!!

Q: If you had married then you can give better guidance to the world that in spite of married and with family life you are still atmagnani and can also better understand problems of marital life.

D: I have the family around me and don't worry, you will get all guidance (for family issues) required from me. Now at this age how i will get married. You will have to accept me as I am now.

Q: Should one have to leave eggs, alcohol before taking gnan. Because after taking gnan if he takes these things then doesn't he binds more karma.

D: Let him take gnan if he gets bhakti on gnan and gnani then everything will work out eventually. All roads to improvement is open.

  2 comments:

  1. Excellent answers by Pujjyshri, so simple, so sahaj really egoless, laguttam. long live deepakbhai. JSCA

    ReplyDelete
  2. dhara said..
    pujyashri has an answer for every question and the answers will always open new road to improvement for us.
    jsca

    ReplyDelete