Explore the world of Akram Vignan

Mahatma Interaction with Pratyaksh

A Pictorial Story……….

Back Camera

Deepakbhai, I have a Question

Back Camera

Pl look at me, I have a important Question

Back Camera

O! Dada, what should i do so that he looks at me. 

Back Camera

I think Dada has heard my prayer, now pl move your head little right.

Back Camera

Pujyashree: jsca, what is your question

Back Camera

Now i dont have question, your smile has answered all my questions. (Actually i wanted you to look at me with your unvaluable Smile).

  10 comments:

  1. oh oh oh my god

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jsca ,

    Awesome.Really we die to see Pujyashree's Smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome.... Priceless moments.... all questions of all the Mahatmas solved at a single glance of Pratyaksh Purush!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jai Sat Chit Anand
    how true
    how amazing
    this blissful smiling of being pure - being a Gnani Purush - all questions, all sorrow dissolve - pure grace ...
    highest Namaskars
    Jai Sat Chit Anand

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jai Sat Chit Anand

    so true....

    our Gnani's smile is all ...it washes all impuruty away in split seconds..

    His smile graces one with instant bliss !

    God, how feather misses his incredible Satsang and presence !

    Can't wait to see him and beloved mahatma family !

    Always at Dada's and Lord Simandhar's feet
    Infinite Namaskaars and gratitude
    feather

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't believe in coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  7. કાગડા નુ બેસવુ અને ડાળ નુ તૂટવુ

    ReplyDelete
  8. The worst possible turn can not be programmed. It is caused by coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kids or Old age kakas and masi.. its same for all....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fundamentals of Akram Vigan says
    'Vyavasthit'or 'Scientific Circumstantial Evidence.

    No Miracle or no doership.

    ReplyDelete