Explore the world of Akram Vignan

Song made by Istar Girls

Posting a nice song made by I-star Girls for Dada-Ma based on their Retreat experience. The tune is of the official song of World Cup Football. This is the novel Akram way of diverting Moh towards the REAL.

pl click link below to listen

Song made by I-star Girls based on  World Cup

The lyrics of the song……….

i-STAR PAD – AUG 15, 2010

Give me Mukti

Give me Shakti

Give me reason

Take me higher

See Sudhatma in Jeevatmas

Unify Us, Purify us

In the Mandir, heads are bowing

As the Gnani, brings us closer

Celebrations, it surrounds us

Every nation, all around us

Singing the pads at night

Til’ our eyes can see the light

Let’s rejoice in the spiritual bliss

Cuz’ this is somein’ you don’t wanna miss

Chorus:

We all say:

As I get purer I will be with you

Be with you Swami

Be with you Dada

And, and Niruma (x2)

And we won’t come back

We won’t come back

  11 comments:

  1. Oh!excellent!

    jsca

    ReplyDelete
  2. After listening this song i feel...

    that

    I WONT COME BACK AND WILL BE WITH SWAMI, DADA, NIRUMA AND DEEPAKBHAI*

    lyrics of the songs touched me inner.

    Specially last four lines.


    Thank you *DADA*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a wonderful feeling. Gives you goose bumps all over. It transports you to Mahavideh. Keeps ringing in the ears long past completion.

    Congratulations... young mahatmas... May you be blessed forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Pad Composition! Hats off to istar kids !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the 'Som SAran Marg' Each avatar was like kick football gets.Finally gnani gave the kick to mahavideh. we wont come back we wont come back.

    I think sooner we can launch english 'Swaramna"

    ReplyDelete
  6. keep it up
    jsca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deven, New JerseyMonday, August 23, 2010

    great job kids

    ReplyDelete
  8. I-star was amazing. Thank you to all that made it possible.
    Great to know you all loved the song.

    JSCA

    ReplyDelete
  9. I-star u gave us assurance of mukti-amazing -really touching inner.

    prashant zaveri-suddgu zaveri, ahmedabad-india

    ReplyDelete
  10. i-star -we wont come back- unbelievable confidence-not dreaming for mukti but realising & feeling that dream of mukti coming true.

    siddhi zaveri-prashant zaveri.ahmedabad-india

    ReplyDelete
  11. istar was cool want to go back thanks for the good comments it is good to know u all like the pad and deffinetly cm back

    ReplyDelete