Explore the world of Akram Vignan

Baroda Gnanvidhi

1100 Mahatma took Gnan in Baroda-The City where Dada had his Relative House (mama ni pol), Relative Files (Hiraba, Business).















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

  8 comments:

  1. Manav sagar jaane ubbhrano shashwat sukh paamva.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jay sachidanand,
    Very nice satsang in Baroda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aho aho thai che, jagat kalyan fast pace thi thai rahiyu che.
    JSCA to all new mahatmas.

    Dimplebhai please upload KOLKATA satsang vedeo.

    JSCA from USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. JSCA..Welcome all new 1100 mahatmas!!!

    HE DADA JK KARO....

    ReplyDelete
  5. JSCA to all new and old mahatmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. ડીમ્પ્લભાઈ ,
    જયસય્ચીદાનંદ,

    શું છે કે મહાત્મા ની એટલી બધી વિનતી હોવા છતાય કલકતા ની ઝલક પણ મુકતા નથી ?ના બતાવવું હોય તો કહેવું નહિ ? તમને શું ખબર કે અમે કેવા ઝુરીએ છે તેમની એક ઝલક માટે? માફી માગું છું આવું તમને કહેવા માટે !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jsca, pl go to my comment of 16 dec. Where I had explained that this will b included in Divya jhankhi DVD. Still if you (I don't know to whom I'm replying as u have posted anonymously) wish that I don't post news about such good satsang then I will stop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jsca,

    Dimplebhai,

    I am extremely sorry for this,please continue with posting news for pujayshee,that the only way we are with him.Please don't take me wrong.My intention was not to heart your feelings.

    ReplyDelete