Explore the world of Akram Vignan

Melbourne Gnanvidhi

55 people took Gnan in Melbourne.

Prayers at a very old church of Melbourne for all Christians to get the knowledge of Self.

Video of prayer in church:

Informal time with mhtm - Pshree captaining cruise.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

  3 comments:

  1. 26 JULY 2012 THURSDAY
    DADA NIRUMA PUJYA SHREE AAKHAY JAGAT NU
    KALYAN KARO ANE AMANE SAU MAHATMAO NE JAGAT
    KALYAN KARVANU NIMIT BANVANI PARAM SHAKTI AAPO,
    SHAKTI AAPO,SHAKTI AAPO.
    JAY SAT CHIT ANAND
    AHMEDABAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a vital part of many of the chemical reactions that occur within the body.
    consulting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to these places yet, but I think I will be greatly moved if I visit this place to pray.

    ReplyDelete