Explore the world of Akram Vignan

Jacksonville gurupurnima - Day 2

Jacksonville gurupurnima - Day 2

Satsang highlights: Aantray

I am Chandu, I am this, I am that - the reason of Main Antray - cannt stay in Soul.

The thing started with wrong Darshan then wrong Gnan resulting into various MOHs.

Then I want this, I want that - more and more antray.

If son bought Jeans and father gets angry, the antray happens, what is need to b done, explain and convince him.

By getting angry, intellect and ego starts working and they create antray.

Even if one say I hv allergy of this food then antray of that food happens.

Gradually all antray of mhtm will be removed and no new antray will happen as they stay in Gnan, agna, pratikraman. Mhtm re gradually moving toward nirichhak stage (no desire) so no antray as desires itself creates antray.

As antray will break, aatma Virya will arise and thru that aatma Virya one will not do Krodh at the time of Krodh.

For every speech spoken, I have done this, this is my etc Antryay for staying in Aatma happens but for mahatma even for such speech there is not much antray as main belief that I am Chandu is broken.

This satsang helps in breaking Gnan antray.

Negativity creates antray. Even for Gnan rather than saying I am not staying in Gnan, I am weak in purusarth, speak that dada Gnan is helping me in Gnan and still I need to understand more.

One can say or advice family members it doesn't create antray but to Insist on same creates antray.

For mhtm 2 steps:

We will keep awareness on file 1 speech where it is negative, insisting etc.

And if result of past antray comes we will stay in Gnan and don't find faults but remain positive in BHAV.

  1 comment: