Explore the world of Akram Vignan

G-Mht to B-Mht

Hi Pshree, Jsca. I took Gnan before 6 months when I was in my Mom (G-Mht).


I was waiting since Ages (you know Pshree, 6 months are likes Ages for little girl like me) to see you with my eyes.


Now since you have come will you take me in your lap.

Ohh! I was waiting for this day since I came out from Nigod.

You are so Cute.

Today I got promoted from G-Mht (Garbh mahatma) to B-Mht (Baby Mahatma). Thanks you soooooo much.

Pshree do you know another reason for my coming?, I also wanted my parents to meet you and take Gnan from you.

Since my both mission is accomplished let me now do Asim jay jay kar while sitting at my most favorite place.

 

  2 comments:

  1. Jsca!!! Dimple Bhai... Punyashali Baby and thanks for each view's and nice story on each pics.. its really great ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shows how effective gnan is! beyond time & space!!

    cute!!

    ReplyDelete