Explore the world of Akram Vignan

Kanpur Gnanvidhi

345 people took Gnan. Extraordinary experience today. Almost all new mahatma were totally engrossed in saying Gnan sentences. There was total synchronization between Pshree completing sentence and new mahatma repeating the same from there. Later Pshree also confirmed that experience was unique today.


Satsang highlights:

Kanpur 26/10/13

Q: Whoever I meet, all are selfish, why?

D: do you know what means by Sansaar (relative life), everybody is businessman, everybody is concerned about their own profit.

Alone Gnani is not businessman, he doesn't need any profit from you.


Q: how to adjust with different prakruti?

D: it's easy. You are as it is taking adjustment with nature. If dealing with angry person- it's summertime, if with crying person - it's monsoon time, if with quiet- it's winter time.


Q: I hv always walked on righteous path but never get peace.

D: it's the ego, insistence of righteousness, belief that ' I am right and all these other people are wrong', that is creating disturbance


Experience of a mhtm.

I was eating non-veg. food, my family is still eating but when I saw your TV satsang, I stopped eating non-veg. food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment