Explore the world of Akram Vignan

Anand Sewarthi Satsang


Sewarthi Satsang 
9/12/13

Lady mhtm Q: cannt stay in Gnan. Intellect doesn't listen and keep on arguing. 😥
D: keep it separate. Let it argue, just ignore. All lady mhtm got answer. 
All lady mhtm : YES
D: by throwing 1 stone 100 birds fly away. 😄

Q: my friends tease me a lot, they tell me Babla(kid). 
D: better ne, they r not telling you balaa ( problem creator)😄. 

Q: when I see bad & impure conduct of any saint I lose faith in religion. 
D: does saint never vomit? We have to focus on Gnan and understanding of saint. 

Q: before Gnan I was thinking that what deepak bhai knows about how to bring up children, he doesn't have any? I am sorry for this. 
D: do you know how many children I have ? 600. 😄😄







0 Comments:

Post a Comment