Explore the world of Akram Vignan

Picture story with twin brother-sister

Baby Mahatma : Jsca Pujyashree

Baby Mahatma : Oh My Dada, I cannt believe my Punya that I got darshan on streets of London.

Baby Mahatma : Pshree let me introduce my twin brother (sticky file).

Brother : Hi

Pshree : Jsca

Brother: my sister believes in you but I believe in enjoying life.

Baby mahatma : hey Dada pl give him right understanding as he doesn't know importance of Gnani.

Pshree to Baby mahatma : don't worry he will come to his senses soon. 

Baby mahatma : Pshree but he is my very sticky file as we are born together. And I am also very attached to him.

Baby mahatma : Pl help me so my attachment remains with none other than Gnani. 

Pshree : yes keep attachment toward Gnan and Gnani only. 

Pshree: and for your sticky file (twin brother) remain Vitrag.

Just pray to Dada and his Soul.

And deal with him as he is brother of your friend so you can remain vitrag and help him without attachment. 

Baby mahatma : oh, I got great Gnan key today.

I feel so light, I will do exactly.

Pl give me strength

And blessings to come out of this Lady prakruti of Moh.

Brother: oh, Pshree pl wait I also want to come to your Gnan. (Hu rahi gayo).

  3 comments: