Explore the world of Akram Vignan

Excellent experience of a student Mahatma who stood First in whole Gujarat by applying Dada gnan.

Please read a letter to Pujyashree from Student Mahatma below.

Jai Satchitanand,
Param Pujyashree Deepakbhai,
With due respect, I would like to let you know of my experience. My name is Yashvi Nileshbhai Fultaria. I am currently studying in Morbi in grade 11 science.
On 4th June, 2015 the results of the S.S.C. board exams came out, in which I came first in the Gujarat board with 99.99 PR (95.83%). I attribute my success to Dada Bhagwan. This is because since childhood whenever I sat down to study, for the first 10 minutes I would chant ‘Dada Bhagwan na aseem jai jai kar ho’ and only then would I start to read. This made my chit calm and concentrated and I could easily remember what I had read. Even before writing the paper in the board exams, I kept up this routine of mine, due to which I attained this success.
Moreover, when I was younger and whenever the teacher asked questions in class and I had confusion in answering the question, then I would remember Dadashri and Niruma and I would know the answer to the question.
Currently, I am studying in grade 11 science (B). And even in the future, please grace me so that I keep receiving your, Niruma, Dadashri and Simandhar Swami’s blessing.
Jai Satchitanand
Yashvi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment