Explore the world of Akram Vignan

Surendranagar Gnanvidhi

1000 people took Gnan in Surendranagar.

Some photos of Gnanvidhi & Sewarthi satsang



Good satsang & experiences at Sewarthi satsang:
Q: Asking People to come but are not coming to Dada and so get internal suffering.
D: don't push too much, give them books, Adjust & Avoid to them and keep Bhogve & Banyu for yourself. 😄

Experiences......
I used to be over ambitious and always going thru internal turmoil so was praying that either all my ambitions are achieved or take my life. Once Dada came into dream and asked me to give 1000 Rs which I gave then dada asked me to give all change money. Thereafter all my internal suffering has gone away and have become normal in ambition.

I came into Mmht shibir and was having lot of chest pain, but I thought whatever may happen I will not miss satsang. Then afterwards went to Amba Health and they asked me to undergo some tests which I refused as I didn't wanted to spend money. Doctor there told me have we asked for money? your health is most imp. If you don't want to spend money then don't we will take care of it. For 2-3 days they followed it up for my health and eventually I underwent angiography with good result. Even in hospital from Vatsaliya phone came and arranged my darshan with Pshree after I got discharge. I would like to say to all that whole Dada Parivar is doing their best for mahatma benefit and one don't need any Lagvag (influence) for Pshree darshan.

  1 comment: